Employment Law Legal Services
At Adams Harrison, we have the experience, knowledge and legal know how to make sure that your business, company or organisation is operating with the minimum exposure to claims being brought by your staff or employees. From recruitment to termination we can guide you through the intricacies of employment law in this country.
- Advice regarding staff with performance/capability/conduct issues to include disciplinary procedures and dismissal
- Advice and the drafting of documents to achieve a fair redundancy dismissal
- Advice concerning maternity, paternity, family or part time workers provisions
- Advice on restricting employee’s activities post termination to protect your business interests
- Advice and representation for the termination of employment under terms of a Settlement Agreement
- We will tailor make essential employment documents for your organisation after a detailed consultation with you about your business, your staff and your needs, to include:
- Statements of employment
- Full employment contracts
- Director’s service agreements
- Contracts for contractors/self employed personnel
- Disciplinary procedure
- Grievance procedure
We can advise you on necessary policies or procedures for:
- Maternity/paternity provisions
- Equal opportunities/avoiding unlawful discrimination
- IT/Social media
We understand business decisions can be difficult at times, particularly when they involve people (your staff). We will guide you through the process, offering legal and practical solutions that we will assist you to implement. Most of all we aim to avoid you having to face any claim or litigation but if that cannot be avoided we are on hand with experienced and qualified solicitors to represent your organisation.
Please get in touch to discuss your Employment Law issue by calling your nearest office, listed at the top of the page, or by sending a message.