Role: Conveyancing Secretary
Location: Sawston Office
Hours: 9.00am to 5.00 pm, Mon – Fri. (1 hour for lunch)
Salary: £ Negotiable
Reporting to: Solicitor.
Annual leave: 20 days per year + Bank Holidays
To provide high quality secretarial support to a solicitor, working in a fast paced environment.
Key Tasks and responsibilities
• Fast and accurate typing of letters and other legal documents and forms
• Liaising with clients, other Solicitors, Lenders and Estate Agents via telephone, email and general correspondence
• Diary management of client appointments and of other property matters
• Assisting with on line property searches via Land Registry
• Administrative tasks including photocopying, scanning and filing
• Keeping all parties up to speed with conveyancing process
Skills and knowledge
• Previous experience in secretarial conveyancing role is required.
• Fast and accurate audio typing ability
• Effective inter personal skills to manage clients and other parties
• Strong administration skills, with good attention to detail
• Effective organizational, prioritising and time management skills
• Experience of Microsoft Office package
• Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Flexibility and adaptability