Employment Law Services For Employers
Know Your Rights As An Employer – We Can Help
If you own a business or are looking to start a business, making sure you are aware of your rights as well as the rights of your employees, is imperative.
At Adams Harrison, we have the experience, knowledge and legal know how to make sure that your business, company or organisation is operating with the minimum exposure to claims being brought by your staff or employees. From recruitment to termination we can guide you through the intricacies of employment law in this country.
To keep yourself briefed please click this link to download our latest Employer Bulletin.
We will advise you in the following areas:
- Advice regarding staff with performance/capability/conduct issues to include disciplinary procedures and dismissal
- Advice and the drafting of documents to achieve a fair redundancy dismissal
- Advice concerning maternity, paternity, family or part time workers provisions
- Advice on restricting employee’s activities post termination to protect your business interests
- Advice and representation for the termination of employment under terms of a Settlement Agreement
- We will tailor make essential employment documents for your organisation:
- Statements of employment
- Full employment contracts
- Director’s service agreements
- Contracts for contractors/self employed personnel
- Disciplinary procedure
- Grievance procedure
We can advise you on necessary policies or procedures for:
- Maternity/paternity provisions
- Equal opportunities/avoiding unlawful discrimination
- IT/Social media
- Flexible Working Requests.
We understand business decisions can be difficult at times, particularly when they involve people (your staff). We will guide you through the process, offering legal and practical solutions that we will assist you to implement. Most of all we aim to avoid you having to face any claim or litigation but if that cannot be avoided we are on hand with experienced and qualified solicitors to represent your organisation.
Please see this article written by Jenny Carpenter our Employment Law specialist Possible Implications Of Brexit For UK Employment Law.