Adams Harrison Covid-19 Policy
29th Sept 2020
Keeping you safe, keeping us safe:
- Please only attend at our offices by prior arrangement.
- Our offices remain closed to the public except by prior appointment. We continue to provide telephone or video conferencing appointments.
- Please come to your appointment alone unless you are instructing Adams Harrison with others. You should only attend in any event with others from one other household than your own, in line with the current Government Guidance.
- All visitors must wear a face covering when entering our offices. If you consider you are exempt from wearing a mask then a face to face appointment will not be possible. Your consultation with us will need to take place remotely. Therefore, please advise at the time of making your appointment if you are unable to wear a mask so an appointment by remote means is arranged.
- All visitors to our offices will have their name and contact details recorded. This is in line with Government regulation and linked to “Track and Trace” requirements. The information will be retained for a minimum of 21 days.
- To maintain a Covid 19 free environment for all visitors and staff, if any of our colleagues complain of feeling unwell and/or exhibit Covid 19 symptoms, they will be asked to undergo a simple, contactless temperature test. The outcome of this will determine whether they remain at work or are directed to return home to self isolate.
- We have Perspex screens in our interview rooms. These help keep you and us safe.
- Please try to arrive on time. Try to avoid arriving early or late for the purpose of social distancing.
- Please wash your hands thoroughly before leaving home and come straight to our office.
- If travelling via public transport to our office please adhere to the Government requirement to wear a face covering.
- Hand sanitiser will be available and all visitors will be requested to sanitise their hands when entering and leaving the office.
- Initially, we will be working without our reception team and will not be opening our waiting rooms. Therefore, upon arrival please telephone the office or ring the bell so that you can be given access to our office by the person you are meeting.
- In the Saffron Walden office please attend at the rear door to gain entry. In Sawston and Haverhill please use the front door on the High Street.
- Please avoid touching surfaces in our office unnecessarily.
- Toilet facilities will not be made available during your visit.
- We will keep at least 1.5 metres social distance from you during the consultation.
- After each appointment the desk, chairs and door handles of the meeting room used will be cleaned using anti bacterial surface wipes.
- We will be scheduling less appointments per day than normal to comply with social distancing regulations and to allow for cleaning between appointments.
- You will be invited to leave our office as soon as possible after your appointment to aid in social distancing.
- If you need to make payment we would prefer this to be carried out on line or by telephone. We will not, however be accepting cash payments.
Be alert for COVID-19 symptoms and please do NOT attend but instead reschedule your appointment if: you are experiencing any signs & symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, sore throat, tiredness, fever, loss or change in sense of smell and/or taste), or exposure to anyone with suspected or diagnosed COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
If you are currently shielding or self-isolating and would like any help or legal advice please call us as we can assist you with telephone advice.
Be safe and keep well.
If you are currently shielding or self-isolating and would like any help or legal advice please call us as we can assist you with telephone advice. Be safe and keep well. For any enquiries please call: 01799 523441 or 01440 702485 or 01223 492160 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org